Are you or someone you know struggling with making the right career choice?
Highlands Ability Battery
- 2 meetings, 3 hours of advising + prep time.
Meeting 1: Q&A, 1 hour
Work Motivations Ranking
Take the online Highlands Ability Battery – 3 hrs., breaks provided
4 Comprehensive Report Interpretations, 60+ pages.
One custom Best-Fit Career – Individually selected for each client based on all the results.
Meeting 2: Debrief & Discussion of Career Options, 2 hours
Arrive at decisions for a specific career – not a broad field. Discussion on how to set up or skills to build.
Ideal for high school students working on college planning.
Find your career, college major, and target colleges with strong programs and graduation placements.
We begin with all the pieces for Career Discovery.
PLUS: Career Research Training
3 meetings, 5 hours of advising + prep time
Career Research Guide
Excel file with formatted spreadsheets, instructions, and samples to aid documentation.
Information Interview Guide -with sample questions
- See the real world views of your career, pros/cons, industry segments, firms, needed skills, internships and entry-level jobs, advancement paths, and what you need to do to stand out.
- These skills learned will help you target your next job and how to set up for the rest of your career.
- Ideal for highly driven high school students, college students, recent graduates, and young adults.
This unique Career Research Training is not offered through other career coaches or counselors serving students or young adults!
Custom Hourly Services
- Resume / LinkedIn Profile Critique & Polish
- Networking Strategies
- Interview Preparation
- Graduate School Decisions
- Custom “To-Do List” to be ready for internship or job applications.
- Other custom guidance as requested.