Get Your Career On a Better Track
When you are in the wrong career, it takes a major toll on your mind and body
When you are in a job with the right fit, you are energized about work and you have more of a feeling of “flow” to complete tasks with more ease.
You will experience more fulfillment, living your purpose, less stress, and quite often greater professional success.
- Only 29% of young adults feel engaged and valued at work. 2016 Gallup Report
- Nearly 50% of college graduates are underemployed, meaning they work in jobs that don’t require a college degree. Federal Reserve Bank, 2016
- 32% of 18-29-year-olds in the U.S. workforce are under-employed, meaning they are overqualified for their current job. 2012 Gallup Underemployment Rate
- to move out of stuck?
a shift out of struggle?
- a change?
- confidence in your best options?
- to feel good about your career?
- to unlock your potential?
- more challenge?
- help with how to stand out?
- satisfied, but thinking ahead?
- a decision about graduate school?
- a cure for broke or bored?
Hate Your Job?
Feeling Like Something is Missing in your Career?
Are you not quite sure what to do about it? This can be confusing, frustrating and even overwhelming.
So much so that the short-term solution is often to do nothing at all.
But doing nothing is the surest way to ensure that nothing changes.
Taking action to put your career on the right track is empowering. Whether it’s moving out of “limbo” or getting help to break the cycle, do something different.
To make a shift, get some help to evaluate your situation, to show you a better strategy, or what you need to change to redirect and where.
Know that making a career change is an opportunity
Start By Asking Yourself:
< What are my true priorities as I think about the future of my career?
< When does the right time to make a change become now?
< Need a little extra push to motivate yourself? Breaking the cycle of inertia is as simple as taking that first step.
Need a little extra push to motivate yourself? Breaking the cycle of inertia is as simple as taking that first step.
Read my blog article: “Five Essential Keys to Finding a Good Job Within the Next Three Months”
I can’t wait to hear about which one of the five tips resonates most for you!
Hit the contact button below and let me know!